1.08.2010

Just a few things I love about my guy...

- he calls me beautiful...even when I'm not so beautiful
- he irons my clothes
- he has sparkly, blue eyes
- he fills my cup with marshmallows and then puts in the hot cocoa
- he has the house all clean when I come home from Arizona
- he wrestles with Luke, Adi and Paislee...all at the same time
- he has lots of beautiful white hair
- he yells, "Where's my girl?" when he walks in the front door
- he rubs my feet with baby oil when we watch TV
- he is an excellent golfer
- he goes to girl-type stores with me and doesn't complain
- he learned how to make lemon pound cake because it's my favorite
- he doesn't just give "piggy back" rides, he gives "bucking bronco" rides
- he loves it when Paislee hugs his leg
- he tells me he loves me at least ten times a day
- he shovels the snow before he goes to work
- he is honest
- he cooks and bakes for my card-making classes
- he loves my family
- he sings me silly songs about how much he loves me
- he squeegees the shower door after he showers
- he is gentle
- he believes in me
- he likes to grocery shop
- he thinks I'm cute when I read and do all the voices
- he brings me a taste of whatever he's cooking
- he always remembers to take out the garbage cans on garbage day
- he gets as excited about decorating the house as much as .I do
- he makes me laugh
- he thinks I'm funny
- he smiles really big when he sees me
- he makes homemade bread
- he loves his job
- he looks me in the eyes and smiles when I sing to him
- he goes to chick flicks with me
- he likes to snuggle
- he tells me that I'm good and that he wants to be like me
- he loves G & G day as much as I do
- he knows how to forgive
- he has a "lesli" playlist on his iPod
- he is familiar
- he brings me my own little cup of cookie dough when he makes cookies
- he answers the phone, "Hello, beautiful girl!" when I call him
- he makes heart-shaped pancakes for the grandkids
- he makes what's important to me important to him
- he colors my hair when I can't afford to pay someone to do it
- he calls me "sweet girl"
- he returns things for me when I decide I don't want them
- he fills my car with gas
- he brings me white cake with buttercream frosting from The Chocolate
- he holds my hand
- he is perfect for me...

2 comments:

sandalloons40 said...

awe what a guy! and I love the list!
He's a keeper for you today in each and every way!
May you both live a long life of happiness like me and my Juan and only! yippee!!!!

ForeverSarahLee said...

I love Steve for all those reasons too. For you. YOU both are pretty amazing! Thanks for being in my life. You truly deserve to be this happy Mama Lesli!! *Muah*